Table Treeview Error ? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ludwig Lim
Subject Table Treeview Error ?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi:

  I got the following error messages when I clicked on
one of the tables in the treeview.

  An error has occur in PGAdmin II.frmMain.tvTable.
  Number : 457
  Description :
    This key is already associated with an element
    of the collection.

  After that the table "properties" (e.g. column,
check constraint,foreign key, index) will load. But
I've notice that It did not load one of the foriegn
keys into the treeview (I guess there must be a
duplicate foreign key name, but after looking at the
table definition, the foreign key constraint names are
distinct).

  Some more additional info:
  PGAdmin Version  : PgAdmin II Version 1.4.2 running
                     on Windows XP
  PostgreSQL Version :  PostgreSQL 7.2.2 on
i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96 running RedHat
linux 7.1

  This error also occured when I use the older version
of PGAdmin (1.2.0)

Thank you very much,

ludwig

http://sbc.yahoo.com