Re: Enterprise readiness - mirroring / incremental backup solutions? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Enterprise readiness - mirroring / incremental backup solutions?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 04:18:35PM +0000, Kieran wrote:

> Unfortunately I'm not in a position to pay external developers even
> though I suspect doing so would be cheaper than, say, a 16-CPU Oracle
> licence :-).

For what it's worth, I can tell you for sure that consulting fees for
PostgreSQL projects from at least one company are _way_ below what
you'd need to spend for even a modest apportionment of Oracle
licenses.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110