Re: Antw: Re: Native Win32 sources - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Antw: Re: Native Win32 sources
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am told by PeerDirect that they will release the Win32 source as a
patch against current CVS by the end of December.  At that point, we
will make adjustments then apply the patch and start making any other
changes required.

I don't think there is much we can do until they supply that patch.  I
thought about starting work on it but most were willing to wait for a
100% functional patch.

I am CC'ing Katie Ward <kward@peerdirect.com>, our PeerDirect contact on
this, and Jan, who also works for them.