Re: How do we get the Advocacy site listed on the Archives site? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: How do we get the Advocacy site listed on the Archives site?
Date
List pgsql-www
K, just added:

drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel    512 Nov 25 23:40 sfpug
drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel    512 Nov 25 23:40 pgsql-tr-genel
drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel    512 Nov 25 23:40 pgsql-techdocs
drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel    512 Nov 25 23:40 pgsql-benchmarks
drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel    512 Nov 25 23:40 pgsql-chat

to the archives, is techdocs supposed to be in there?  will change the
left menu next ...