log analyzer - please test, and let me know what i can and should improve - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hubert depesz Lubaczewski
Subject log analyzer - please test, and let me know what i can and should improve
Date
List pgsql-general
hi
i just wrote postgresql log's analyzer.
packed version can be downloaded from:
http://depesz.pl/people/depesz/files/pgsql-log-analyzer.tar.bz2

please check it (it uses perl, so beware :)), and let me know what is
missing and what can be done better/different.

this loganalyzer creates statistics which you can use to find out which
queries to optimize first, and what is your db-server spending it's time
on.

information on usage is inside in README file.

best regards

depesz

--
hubert depesz lubaczewski                          http://www.depesz.pl/
Mój Boże, spraw abym milczał, dopóki się nie upewnię,  że  naprawdę  mam

Attachment