GUI for Postgres Management? PostgreSQL vs MySQL. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aleksei Wolff
Subject GUI for Postgres Management? PostgreSQL vs MySQL.
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello,

I am new to PostgreSQL.  I am wondering if there is currently a GUI management tool available to be used with PostgreSQL?  I am debating between MySQL and PostgreSQL.

I like MySQL because of its GUI management tool and because (according to soom books) its tight integration with PHP.

On the other hand PostgreSQL has a PL/SQL "like" enhancement which I really like too.

I plan on installing on Linux for DB/Web application I am hoping to build.  Is there any performance advantages in using PostgreSQL over MYSQL?

Any help would be appreciated in helping me make up my mind.

Alex-

Do you Yahoo!?