REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From DR MAXWELL IBU
Subject REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
Date
List pgsql-committers
Dear sir,
 It is My humble Pleasure to write you this letter irrespective the fact that you do not know me.However i got your
contactthrough you company's profile in you country's embassy here in Nigeria Division of trade,tourism and commerce,in
myeanest search for a reliable and trustworthy individual or group that can handle a confidential business of this
magnitude.
   My name is DR.MAXWELL IBUa family lawyer to the late General sanni Abacha's Family,the former Nigerian Head of
State.Afterhis Dead the Government that succeded them recently the wife and other menbers of the family were banned
fromoverseas travels and are currently held up in thiercountry home Kano state.Although some money in foreign
currencieswere recovered from thier Apartment in thier attempt to move some Boxes containing foreign currency Totalling
US45$MUnited states Dollars to a security company in LONDON for safe keeping. The money in question US45$M United state
dollarshas Already satated in a security vault in LONDON and if you agree to asist us to clear the consignment,we will
goahead to present you as the beneficiary of the funds,you will be entitled to 30% of the total amount.in this case you
willtravel to LONDON to claim these boxes.then the money will be in your custody for Investment in you country.the
securitycompany has spoken t
 o Mrs.Abacha to come and claim her luggages in their custody.
   NOTE:there is no risk involve in this transaction as i am invilve as thier trusted confidant.Therefore if you should
beintrested in this business,keep it as top SECREET and be prepred to do more lucrative business with us.and also send
youcontact Address and telephone and fax number for easy communication.
 I await for your urgent response. Best regards,
 DR.MEXWELL IBU