Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joan Picanyol i Puig
Subject Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess
Date
List pgsql-odbc
(please honour Mail-Followup-To, I'm not subscribed)

Hi,

I've applied the patch suggested by Hiroshi, but I still get the same
message. Is there anything I can do to get this to work? Defining rules
for UPDATE and DELETE? Including primary keys in the view? Some magic
typecasts? I've dwelved through the archives and there are some problems
/similar/ to mine, but none of them show a definitive answer...

tks
--
pica