Final Release Scheduale ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Final Release Scheduale ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Morning all ...
 Well, we're finally coming to the end of yet another release cycle ...
right now, baring any problems creeping up, we're planning on packaging up
RC2 on Friday morning, with an announcement going out that evening for ppl
to test and confirm everything is okay.
 If *no* commits to the code are made between then and Tuesday, Tuesday
the 26th of November will be the wrap-up date for the final package, with
the full release / press release going out first thing Wednesday morning
 Currently we have one large, closed, list of email addresses we will be
using for this announcement ... but it is not necessarily a complete list
of everyone we could send to ... if anyone would like to submit addresses
to add, please send them directly to me with a subject header of:
[PR Submit]
 Don't just send me the address though, tell me who the person is ... and
yes, I know that ther will be a load of duplicates coming my way, but I'll
sort through that ... just let me know of any addresses you can think of
that we shoudl submit to, and I'll worry about whether I might already
have them on our list :)
 Another week to go folks ... :)