Re: Does v7.2.x support AIX 5.1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Does v7.2.x support AIX 5.1?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Justin Clift wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> >
> > Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> writes:
> > > We received a query through the Advocacy site about whether we support
> > > AIX 5.1 or not, so am trying to find out.
> >
> > It should work.  Andreas just submitted a port confirmation on AIX
> > 4.3.2 ...
>
> Thanks Tom.  :)
>
> Do you feel there's anyone around that would be able to give a
> definitite yes or no?
>
> Am prepared to say "it should work" as an answer, but would prefer to
> give something more definite if possible.

I checked the supported platforms list for 7.2 at:
http://www.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.2/postgres/supported-platforms.html

and saw:
AIX RS60007.22001-12-19, Andreas Zeugswetter (<ZeugswetterA@spardat.at>),Tatsuo Ishii (<t-ishii@sra.co.jp>)see also
doc/FAQ_AIX

FAQ_AIX has specific version information.

Pennsylvania19073