Re: RC1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: RC1?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
'K, looks like we need two things confirmed ... the change that Tom made
concerning mktime(), which we need someone on AIX to test ... and the
following ...

I've been following the commit messages closely, and haven't seen anything
go in that make me edgy, so if we can get validation on those two, I think
we're good to go ...