Re: Column based on pg-general - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: Column based on pg-general
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks--we'll see how it goes. I am trolling pg-general
for research for my book anyway.  I'm not going to summarize
everything, though.  Just bits and pieces that catch my eye.
It could not replace proper reading of the mailing list.

Cross referencing is a great idea.  However, I'm reading
pg-general via email which is easier for me and I think
that the cross referencing  would slow the momentum I'll
need to keep up.

elein