Re: licenses & price? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: licenses & price?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thursday 31 Oct 2002 8:11 pm, Terry Liou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're interested in your PostgreSQL.  Is there any licenses policy &
> price list?

The copyright licence is BSD - see the FAQ for details (user's lounge on the
website). There are links on the website regarding commercial support
companies (the main site IIRC and techdocs.postgresql.org)

There is no cost for PostgreSQL itself although RedHat (among others I think)
will sell you a copy with support and tools if you like.

--
  Richard Huxton