Re: Test of PG7.3.2b2 on SGI Irix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert E. Bruccoleri
Subject Re: Test of PG7.3.2b2 on SGI Irix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Tom,

> >> Details?  If you ran it today then the DST-boundary problems shouldn't
> >> be there anymore.
>
> > Here are the diffs:
>
> It looks like your files match the solaris-1947 variants; would you
> confirm that?  If so, please send a patch with a resultmap addition
> that matches your platform.  There is already an entry
>
> horology/.*-irix6=horology-no-DST-before-1970
>
> but it looks like that's not triggering on your system.

It's not the same as the solaris-1947 variants. I compared all three
horology files in the expected directory -- none match.  There is no
such irix6 file in the distribution.

Please let me know what else you'd like me to do WRT to this
diff. --Bob

| Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D. | email: bruc@acm.org                |
| P.O. Box 314                | URL:   http://www.congen.com/~bruc |
| Pennington, NJ 08534        |                                    |