Re: Problem configuring Postgres under Cygwin - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Problem configuring Postgres under Cygwin
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Kjell-Olav,

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 08:30:13AM +0100, Kjell-Olav Bjerknes wrote:
> I tried first the symlink: ln -s /usr/local/lib/libcygipc.a /usr/lib
> it startet to configure, but failed ..

Oops.  Sorry, for the above bad advice.

> Then when I tried the: LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib configure --enable-multibyte..............
> The configuring suceeded..

I'm very glad that the above works.

> thanks,

Thank you!  I really appreciate you trying the above.

Since I maintain 4 public Cygwin packages and about 30 private ones for
works, I've been a little hesitant to upgrade gcc.

Jason

--
GPG key available on key servers or http://www.tishler.net/jason/gpg.txt

Attachment