Re: offsite warm backup suggestions? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: offsite warm backup suggestions?
Date
List pgsql-admin

> Does eRserver work with pgsql 7.2.3  or 7.3b3 ?

It does work with 7.2.3, if you use the commercial version.  It is
definitely broken right now in 7.3, but it will certainly be upgraded
to work with 7.3 some time before we upgrade to 7.3.x.  (Of course,
when that will happen is unclear to me right now.)  To find out the
timetable to make eRServer work with 7.3, you should contact
PostgreSQL, Inc.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110