Re: Installation Problems - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Installation Problems
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Brice,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 07:18:27AM -0500, Brice Mason wrote:
> Thanks, I installed gcc 2.95 and it went through just fine. I guess I
> just assumed to use the latest and greatest. Thanks again, it works
> great.

I'm glad that you "solved" your build problem, but downgrading isn't the
best long-term solution.  Please send me your config.log from the gcc
3.x build.  I need to better understand why configure failed in your
environment.

BTW, is there any reason why you can't use the pre-built package?

Thanks,
Jason