Re: notification support - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Edwin de Jong
Subject Re: notification support
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 09:24:38PM -0800, Barry Lind wrote:
> It is in current CVS and the 7.3 beta builds.  Look at the source code
> for org.postgresql.PGConnection and org.postgresql.PGNotification

Thank you, I've found it.  Unfortunately it was not really what I was
looking for.  If I have some spare time I think I'll add assynchronous
support to the postgresql JDBC library.

Regards,

Edwin de Jong

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread!