Re: gborg redirect problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tommi Maekitalo
Subject Re: gborg redirect problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

It has been broken for some time. There is some javascript in there, which
redirects the browser to sourceforge. The tag tells <script
language="xjavascript">. The funny thing about that is, that konqueror seems
to ignore this strange language and interprets it as javascript. Maybe
because konqueror does not understand other languages either. But it is
indeed a bug on the website, which should be corrected.

You get the page with konqueror if you disable javascript.

I have tried to report this some time ago, but I had problems posting to that
group and after we solved the problem I forgot about it.

Tommi

Am Freitag, 25. Oktober 2002 21:31 schrieb Andrew Sullivan:
> On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 02:55:50PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> > odd, I just went to the link and I got the project list.  Using Galeon
> > 1.2.5 on Linux.
>
> Hmm.  Maybe it's only a konqueror problem then.  Perhaps its a konq
> bug instead.

Dr. Eckhardt + Partner GmbH
http://www.epgmbh.de