Re: Request for supported platforms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Request for supported platforms
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave,

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 09:00:20PM -0000, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]
                   ^^^^^^^^^
                   *********

> > Umm...  Should I disagree? :,)
>
> Entirely up to you - you do the build :-).

I was meekly trying to voice my concern about who supplies the "support"
mentioned above.

> I'm just pointing out that the line wrt to Cygwin is generally "use
> the standard package", so if we stick to that, as long as you build it
> OK, most people needn't worry 'bout hacking stdio.h.

If my patch gets accepted, then the stdio.h hack won't be necessary for
anyone (after the next Cygwin release).

Jason