Re: pg_dump and large files - is this a problem? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pg_dump and large files - is this a problem?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Philip Warner wrote:
> At 09:18 PM 20/10/2002 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.
>
> I'm happy to apply it when necessary; but I wouldn't do it until we've from
> some someone with a big-endian machine...

Well, I think Tom was going to try it on his HPUX machine.  However, it
is on the open items list, so we are going to need to get it in there
soon anyway, or yank it all out.  If no big endian people want to test
it, we will have to ship and then I am sure some big-ending testing will
happen.  ;-)

Pennsylvania19073