Re: ECPG and bison - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: ECPG and bison
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yes, we are going to upgrade to bison 1.50 on our main server as soon as
Marc gets it installed.  If you want to make your changes and commit
those now, you can, because I assume your bison 1.50 output will get
into CVS.  I have bison 1.50 here too.

Michael Meskes wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me if we found a solution? It seems I missed
> any discussion or whatsoever. The only things I know is that
> postgresql.org still has bison 1.35 installed and 7.3 release is
> nearing.
>
> Michael
> --
> Michael Meskes