Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Yes, this is the place.  I would be glad to maintain it.  It is a major
piece of interface software for PostgreSQL, so we really need someone to
actively maintain it.  I will host it on gborg.postgresql.org.  I do
need to see his original email.  Because it is inflamatory, please email
it to me privately.  Thanks.

jmelesky@performics.com wrote:
> The maintainer of DBD::Pg (the PostgreSQL DBI driver for Perl) has given up
> stewardship of that interface on the dbi developer's list. I would include
> his original email, but it was slightly inflammatory.
>
> Is this the correct list to shop for a new maintainer? If so, is anyone
> interested?

> maintainer.
>
> Thanks, from the entire PostgreSQL-using portion of the perl community.
>
> -johnnnnnnnn

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Pennsylvania19073