Re: postgresql with mac os x (darwin) - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Paul Bauer
Subject Re: postgresql with mac os x (darwin)
Date
List pgsql-novice
There are a few pre-compiled binaries out on the net for this if that
works for you.  I had a bear of a time getting it working and went to
the binary.

In lieu of using the binary here is a set of instructions for compiling
your own.  good luck.

http://www.psyex.com/techdocs/pgonx.html