Re: PROBLEM SOLVED RE: please help with converting a view in oracle into postgresql readably code - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: PROBLEM SOLVED RE: please help with converting a view in oracle into postgresql readably code
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 11:55:14PM -0700, mgeddert wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Thanks for the help, I kept on playing with what you gave me, and after
> removing one () pair and adding the ENDs to the CASE WHENs it works!
> Thank you so much for the help, I have been very frustrated with this
> for a number of days now.

Argh, that's right, I forgot the ENDs. Ugh! Shame on me.

Glad that's working for you now.

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +