Re: one last patch - array lower and upper bound - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: one last patch - array lower and upper bound
Date
List pgsql-patches
The patch is saved for 7.4:

        http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches2

The reason it wasn't applied is because it wasn't a fully packaged
feature.  It had the array changes needed, but there was no mechanism to
install the show_group() function so I just saved it for later.