Re: Open Source Database article - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Open Source Database article
Date
List pgsql-general
Oh, that's interesting information. I've never had a reason to try Oracle, or
at least not enough of a reason to go through the install (though I have made
some half-hearted attempts). Every time I start looking at another database
to try out feature X (by feature I don't mean 1GB of client software), the
developers add it to Postgres.

And, yeah, it surprises me too sometimes what people will pay for... economics
is not an exact science :)

Regards,
    Jeff