Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length
Date
List pgsql-patches
This was already applied by Tom Lane.  I was not sure you were informed.

revision 1.91
date: 2002/09/04 23:31:34;  author: tgl;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -5
Guard against send-lots-and-lots-of-data DoS attack from unauthenticated
users, by limiting the length of string we will accept for a password.
Patch by Serguei Mokhov, some editorializing by Tom Lane.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]