Re: 7.3b1 installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: 7.3b1 installation
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 05:02:43AM -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:

> an announcement yet. This is a secret beta, appearently :) I'm joking, of
> course, but I am still confused as to why it hasn't been announced.

IIRC, the mail on -hackers yesterday said that they'd announce it
after a small set of people tried it out to make sure the package
wasn't actually broken.  (I note that the main package builds fine on
Solaris 7, gcc 2.96, among other reports of success, but that someone
has reported that building contrib/ dies at earthdistance.)

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110