Re: Map of developers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Map of developers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> > > Since when?
> >
> > Since I decide to take over the world.  :-)
> >
> > What I meant was that it was on my TODO list as part of advocacy stuff I
> > plan for September.
>
> Rape and pillage is on your todo list?   Go find your own content.  The
> map is "The PostgreSQL Developers" not "The PostgreSQL Advocacy Squad".
> The last thing we need is the two maps getting out of sync, and no, I
> don't plan on using yours.

OK, what I really meant is that I want to make changes to the list of
developers on the developers page and have you regenerate the map once
that is updated.  It is related to advocacy.

Maybe I can be just vague enough again to push your buttons. ;-)

Pennsylvania19073