Re: Think I see a btree vacuuming bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Think I see a btree vacuuming bug
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > > Any status on this?  I know we talked about it but never came to a
> > > good solution.  Is it TODO?
> >
> > I think it's more like MUSTFIX ... but it's a bug not a feature
> > addition, so it'd fair game to work on in beta, no?
>
> Yes.  I will add it to the open items list.

Actually, the open items list is pretty small now:

                             P O S T G R E S Q L
                         7 . 3  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Source Code Changes
-------------------
Schema handling - ready? interfaces? client apps?
Drop column handling - ready for all clients, apps?
Allow easy display of usernames in a group (pg_hba.conf uses groups now)
Fix BeOS and QNX4 ports
Get bison upgrade on postgresql.org
Fix vacuum btree bug (Tom)

On Hold
-------
Point-in-time recovery
Win32 port
Security audit

Documentation Changes
Document need to add permissions to loaded functions and languages
Move documation to gborg for moved projects

Pennsylvania19073