Re: Impending freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Impending freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We are definitely more organized for this beta because we are picking
the hour for beta start.  ;-)

The issue is that we can't just close beta and roll out a beta1 tarball.
There will be patch questions, doc questions, and general build
questions that could take days to resolve before we are 100% ready for
beta1.

Now, if you just want to roll together what we have and send out that,
that is fine, but there are going to be significant cleanups in beta2.

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Nigel J. Andrews wrote:

> > > Today.
> > >

> > Oops, my fault for being imprecise.
> >
> > I was wondering what time of day with timezone. Someone suggested end of today
> > but that means different times to different people.
>
> 8:30am ADT on Tuesday morning is when I'm going to freeze everything ...
> so you effectively have all day on Monday to get it in ...

Pennsylvania19073