Re: [BUGS] Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [BUGS] Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to
Date
List pgsql-hackers
En Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:14:20 +0200 (CEST)
Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> escribió:

> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > How do people like the idea of grouping them?  I would do it in psql \?
> > and in the psql manual page.
>
> Seems reasonable, but then we should also have something along the lines
> of
>
> \? \r
>
> so I don't have to dig through the whole pile if I'm interested in a
> particular command.  (cf. \help behavior)

That'd be neat.  Also you can include some meta-items that allow the
display of a single group with more detail.

"Nunca se desea ardientemente lo que solo se desea por razon" (F. Alexandre)