Re: Removing Libraries (Was: Re: Open 7.3 issues) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Removing Libraries (Was: Re: Open 7.3 issues)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> >> I think the only unknown is whether their CVS's should be moved out of
> >> the main tree.
>
> > Yes, they should be ...
>
> Certainly.  I was a bit worried about losing CVS history, but Marc
> indicated he could make the move with history and all, so there's
> no downside.

Okay, here is what I'd like to suggest ... Bruce, let's start off really
simple ... go create a project for libpq++ (I believe someone even
volunteered to maintain it?) and let me know once created, and I'll move
the CVS directory over for libpq++ and out of the pgsql-server directory