Re: BUG: PGACCESS does not warn when trying to update a record that was deleted by someone else. - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From terry
Subject Re: BUG: PGACCESS does not warn when trying to update a record that was deleted by someone else.
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Actually, M$ Access does the same thing.  When a form (or query)
is populated with the contents of a record, it no longer is
changed within the database - only within the form (or query).
It is only when the record is saved that there is any indication
of change or deletion.  The only way to determine if the record
in the form (or query) has been changed or deleted is to check
that record in the database during the operation, which is not
routinely done.

--

terry