Re: journaling in contrib ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: journaling in contrib ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > OK, we got _that_ answer.  Looks like gborg.  Marc really wants to pump
> > that up.
>
> I think if gborg had a different name and looked more like the main site,
> more people would consider using it without feeling "kicked out".

Well, that's the first I've heard of anything like that, but several
points to make here ... Chris Ryan has been actively working with the www
group working on the web towards addresssing issues with GBorg, and be,
the 'main site' is currently in the process of getting totally overhauled
by said group ...

Nobody is being kicked out ... we now have an effective method of managing
projects without them being part of the centrali distribution ... 'being
kicked out', to me, would mean pushing them over to DB2+Sourceforge ;)