Re: cvs changes and broken links - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: cvs changes and broken links
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Got it, I think ... If you download 'repository' instead of 'pgsql', it
should grab everything required, so that you can use CVS locally ...

I looks like its working as expected over here, so that I can 'setenv
CVSROOT' to this new location, and it will use the modules file properly
... please confirm for me that this is the case on your end ...