Re: -snapshot? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: -snapshot?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
thanks for the heads up, fixed ... part of the generation code was flawed,
in that it tried to move a directory that didn't exist, failed and exited
the script *roll eyes*  added in an 'if' to make sure the directory
exists, and am running it manually now ...