Re: [SQL] Editor for pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: [SQL] Editor for pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 09:36:54AM -0300, Elielson Fontanezi wrote:
> Hello Folks!
>

>     Maybe every DBA knows that there is a good shareware to editing
> Oracle PL/SQL programs
> named PL/SQL Developer.
>     I'd like to know if someone knows something near to this software
> for Postgres pgSQL.

Tora (tora.sf.net) has PL/SQL editing and supports PostgreSQL. Since
Pl/pgSQL is very similar to PL/SQL, you can use Tora for PL/pgSQL editing
very nicely.

Tora is an overall very nice database administration tool. I use it with
my Oracle and PostgreSQL installations all the time.

-Roberto

--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu/ USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+
  Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU - http://www.brasileiro.net/