lock listing - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Subject lock listing
Date
Re: lock listing
List pgsql-patches
The attached patch completes the TODO list item

    *  Add SHOW command to display locks

Using the SRF scheme discussed on -hackers yesterday. The only changes
to the patch since it was posted on -hackers are cosmetic: I adapted
the patch to apply cleanly against the latest CVS code, and changed
the name of the return view to pg_show_locks_result.

When/if the patch is applied, I'll send in another patch adding some
documentation, and perhaps some higher-level views that use the SRF
and the system catalogs to return some useful information.

This requires an initdb. Unless anyone sees a problem, please apply.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>