Re: Two Index Questions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Two Index Questions
Date
List pgsql-sql
Tom, Bruce, Bruno

> Don't tell me you haven't seen that discussed many times before :-(

Actually, I'll have to admint to not having read the relevant discussions.
Honestly, on this list I usually only answer the questions I asked or the
questions I'm going to respond to.   Short-sighted, but I can't keep up
otherwise.

The explanation certainly makes sense.  It just goes against the grain for me
to use a non-SQL standard structure in major parts of my database schema.
But I'll learn to live with it.

--
-Josh Berkus

______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________                                       Josh Berkus  Complete
informationtechnology     josh@agliodbs.com   and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293  for law firms, small
businesses     fax 621-2533   and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco