Re: Unintegrated stuff in source tree - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jtv
Subject Re: Unintegrated stuff in source tree
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 11:20:47PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Has the author been given CVS access yet?
>
> Yes, he has.  I got him in touch with Marc.  I was just pointing out
> that while he knows C++, he needs help getting the connecting stuff
> merged to our coding style.

Haven't had a reply from Marc yet, so I guess I don't have CVS access
yet.  Anyway, my main problem at this time is know how to begin to
integrate the automake/autoconf stuff into the main source tree.  Can't
say I know a whole lot about these tools or how PostgreSQL uses them,
so as you say I'll need some help making this work in harmony with the
PostgreSQL stuff.

Any takers?

Jeroen