pgsql/src backend/access/hash/hashutil.c inclu ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Subject pgsql/src backend/access/hash/hashutil.c inclu ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/07/02 02:18:58

Modified files:
    src/backend/access/hash: hashutil.c
    src/include/storage: bufpage.h

Log message:
    >the extra level of struct naming for pd_opaque has no obvious
    >usefulness.
    >
    >> [...] should I post a patch that puts pagesize directly into
    >> PageHeaderData?
    >
    >If you're so inclined.  Given that pd_opaque is hidden in those macros,
    >there wouldn't be much of any gain in readability either, so I haven't
    >worried about changing the declaration.

    Thanks for the clarification.  Here is the patch.  Not much gain, but at
    least it saves the next junior hacker from scratching his head ...

    Manfred Koizar