Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Two points to this discussion.

I hate to admit this, but to some people, a Windows version is important.
Yesterday I learned that one product developed here will have a MySQL
implementation because marketing wants a free implementation.
The biggest advantage seems to be that it's working on Windows. And the
project leader knows of nothing but Windows :-(

Next group to impress is Database Designers. I've been looking for a design
tool for some time, but there's no Open Source equivalent to ErWin. And
ErWin can't create and reverse engineer PostgreSQL databases.
Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk