Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthew T. O'Connor
Subject Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> BTW, as nice as PG-Admin is, I do not consider it a solution to our DB
> management GUI desires.   It only runs on Windows, and cannot be ported to
> *nix.  :-(
>
> Weren't we ressurecting PGAccess?

What other development options do we have for soemthing that is GUI and
portable to all platforms that postgresql runs on?  Java?  wxWindows?  Qt?
Gtk?  I would think that Gtk is probably the most portable, and it has
bindings to many languages, but we would probalby want to use C.

Comments?