Re: login issue.. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Bowlby
Subject Re: login issue..
Date
List pgsql-general
On 25 Jun 2002, Robert Treat wrote:

Hi Robert,

 Just tried 2.4.2-beta and still get the same results....:(... I am able
to log in but I still only get two frames that contain login screens
again. are there issues with Apache 2? I know there are issues with PHP
4.2.x and storing multiple cookie's....