Re: good PHP book for postgresql frontend - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Jules Alberts
Subject Re: good PHP book for postgresql frontend
Date
List pgsql-php
On 28 May 2002 at 10:07, postgres wrote:
> In a few days my second book will be published. It is called
>
> "PHP and PostgreSQL Advanced Web Programming" and I guess this is what
> you might be looking for. Publisher: Sams; ISBN: 0672323826; 1st edition
> (June 6, 2002)
>

> You can buy it at Amazon.
>
>     Hans

thanks Hans, i just ordered the book this morning and i'm looking
forward to it. there were some problems as we are not located in an
Amazon country (.de, .uk, .us) and we don't have a company credit card.
anyway...

has anybody already read/used the book? any reactions, comments?