Question Regarding PostgreSQL TableOID - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Gibson
Subject Question Regarding PostgreSQL TableOID
Date
List pgsql-general
Is the attribute tableoid (attribue oid of Table pg_class)  unique across all
tables in the cluster?

i.e., Will DB1 table table1 have a tableoid that can clash with a tableoid in
DB2 given that DB1 and DB2 are in the same Database cluster.

--
John Gibson jgibson@lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord: