Re: Documentation in German?? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Documentation in German??
Date
List pgsql-docs
Wagner, Thomas wrote:

> Hello, my name is Thomas and i search for a documentation of Postgresql in
> German.
> Can you help me by this or can you send me some links where I can find
> Information's in German

We have an FAQ in German at:

    http://www.us.postgresql.org/docs/faq-german.html

However, the main docs aren't translated into German.

The only other thing I know of in German is my book:

    http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

Unfortunately, it isn't available in German online, only in print.