Re: Redhat 7.3 time manipulation bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Redhat 7.3 time manipulation bug
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 22 May 2002 01:12 pm, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> > > Unlikely. They already saw (and participated, at least Ulrich) a thread
> > > on this with Lamar. Their take is "this is the  standard, you should do
> > > what the standard says and not rely on undocumented, non-standardized
> > > sideeffects.

> > OK. They must be new guys.

> :-) Very funny.

What isn't funny is Oliver Elphick's results on Debian, running glibc 2.2.5
(same as Red Hat 7.3's version).  They are different.  And, IMO, those
results are the 'expected' results on a unixoid system, ISO or no ISO.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio